Accu-Chek® Instant S Meter
Get instant clarity of your blood glucose level with Accu-Chek Instant S meter, it’s as easy and fast as checking your phone messages. There is no setup required – just insert a test strip, apply a small blood sample and read your blood glucose result on the large display.
Benefits and Features
- The Intuitive target range indicator gives you visual reassurance. It can be individualized to suit your personal therapy goals*
- Only what you need – Your test result and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter
- No set up required – Just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample, and read your blood glucose result on the large display
- Easy-edge test strip – Apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge
- Proven accuracy guaranteed by the makers of the Accu-Chek brand, fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013^
- All data can be uploaded to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB)
- Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
How to use Accu-Chek® Instant S blood glucose meter
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Prepare the lancing device.
- Check the use by date on the test strip container. Do not use test strips past the use by date.
- Remove a test strip from the test strip container. Close the cap tightly.
- Insert the metallic end of the test strip into the meter. The meter turns on.
- When a flashing drop symbol appears, perform a finger stick with the lancing device.
- Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow. This helps you get a blood drop.
- Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Remove your finger from the test strip when the flashing hourglass symbol appears. Do not put blood on top of the test strip.
- Date August 20, 2020
- Tags Roche