Accu-Chek® Performa Meter
The Accu-Chek® Performa blood glucose meter makes testing your blood sugar quick and easy. It’s ready to use right out of the box, requiring no set-up. Each meter uses Accu-Chek® Performa test strips and an Accu-Chek® lancing device. Helpful alerts remind you to test before and after meals, giving you valuable information to support therapy decisions for a healthy active life.
Benefits and features
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Used with easy-to-handle Accu-Chek® Performa test strips
- An Accu-Chek lancing device may be purchased separately
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed, making the testing process quicker and easier
- No set-up required. It’s ready to use right out of the box.
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to test
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
How to use the Accu-Chek® Performa blood glucose meter
Get accurate results in 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.