YH-725 Breathcare PAP Device
The YH-725 Bi-Level PAP device with Heated Humidifier is a full set including tubing and full face mask. The device comes with a large color display and is easy to control and set via the rotating knob. This extremely versatile device can be operated in S, T, ST, VGPS and CPAP modes. Patient data is saved on an included micro SD card and the data interpretation software can be downloaded from the card. Basic data analysis can be viewed directly on the device.
This series comes with an all new high-performance motor which increases the airflow rate of the device by 20% and reduces the impedance by 10%, thus improving the comfort of the patient. The upgraded motor drive control system allows for no-break speed shifting, a quick response, and enables real-time air leakage compensation. The devices also feature an acoustic noise-reduction design.
- High performance Motor
- No- spoiler Air duct design- accurately monitor the air flow signals and reduces noise at the same time.
- Patented Micro Airflow Laminar flow Tube – Equipped with world’s advance pressure and flow sensors, accurately collect pressure & flow signals, real- time control.
- Foc control algorithm- the back propagation control algorithm, makes air leakage compensation in real- time.
- Treatment mode: CPAP/S/T/ST/VGPS
- Pressure range：4~25 cmH2O
- Pressure accuracy：±5 cmH2O
- Efficient humidifier: Yes
- High Pressure remainder: Yes
- Leak remainder: Yes
- Leak compensation: Yes
- Altitude adjustment: Yes
- Data management: Yes
- Alarm protection: face mask fell alarm
- Power：100-240V，50-60Hz DC 24V
- Automatic altimetric compensation：3500m
- Automatic altimetric compensation
- USM air circuit system: ultra-silence air circuit system
- PCM: noise removal technology
- 3A self-adapting frequency adjusting technique
Download Usage Manual
- Date October 3, 2021
- Tags CPAP/BIPAP & Mask, Yuwell